Please note there is limited stock of this product. If you wish to purchase this product please enquire about the current availability with our call centre 1300 652 020.
The First Australian Penny was issued in 1911. This dated Penny Token celebrates events that happened in 1966.
What happened in your year?
- The Easybeats leave for London.
- Sir Robert Menzies resigns after 16 years as PM.
- Japan becomes Australia’s largest trading partner.
- Australia changes to decimal currency.
- Children’s program ‘Playschool’ goes to air.
THIS TOKEN HAS NO MONETARY VALUE