Please note there is limited stock of this product. If you wish to purchase this product please enquire about the current availability with our call centre 1300 652 020.
The First Australian Penny was issued in 1911. This dated Penny Token celebrates events that happened in 1967.
What happened in your year?
- Four digit postcodes introduced in Australia.
- New $5 note goes into circulation.
- Australian John Newcombe triumphs at Wimbledon.
- Australia’s first satellite launched from Woomera.
- The first handheld calculator invented.
THIS TOKEN HAS NO MONETARY VALUE