Please note there is limited stock of this product. If you wish to purchase this product please enquire about the current availability with our call centre 1300 652 020.
The First Australian Penny was issued in 1911. This dated Penny Token celebrates events that happened in 1971.
What happened in your year?
- Game show ‘Pick-A-Box airs for the final time.
- Videocassette recorder (VCR) invented.
- First one-day cricket match held in Melbourne.
- Daylight saving begins in Victoria, NSW, and ACT.
- Qantas takes delivery of its first Jumbo jet.
THIS TOKEN HAS NO MONETARY VALUE