Please note there is limited stock of this product. If you wish to purchase this product please enquire about the current availability with our call centre 1300 652 020.
The First Australian Penny was issued in 1911. This dated Penny Token celebrates events that happened in 1972.
What happened in your year?
- Conscription ends in Australia.
- Last Australian troops return from Vietnam.
- Australian women awarded equal pay for equal work.
- Swimmer Shane Gould wins three gold Olympic medals.
- Atari introduces ‘Pong’ the first video game.
THIS TOKEN HAS NO MONETARY VALUE