Please note there is limited stock of this product. If you wish to purchase this product please enquire about the current availability with our call centre 1300 652 020.
The First Australian Penny was issued in 1911. This dated Penny Token celebrates events that happened in 1973.
What happened in your year?
- The Sydney Opera House is opened.
- Australian Federal Election voting age drops to 18 years.
- World’s first IVF pregnancy reported at Monash University.
- Australians develop the ‘pop-top’ can.
- Artist Pablo Picasso dies aged 92.
THIS TOKEN HAS NO MONETARY VALUE