Please note there is limited stock of this product. If you wish to purchase this product please enquire about the current availability with our call centre 1300 652 020.
The First Australian Penny was issued in 1911. This dated Penny Token celebrates events that happened in 1974.
What happened in your year?
- Music program Countdown goes to air.
- First consumer credit card offered in Australia.
- National Gallery acquires Jackson Pollock’s Blue Poles.
- First regular FM radio broadcasts in Australia.
- The post-it note invented.
THIS TOKEN HAS NO MONETARY VALUE