Please note there is limited stock of this product. If you wish to purchase this product please enquire about the current availability with our call centre 1300 652 020.
The First Australian Penny was issued in 1911. This dated Penny Token celebrates events that happened in 1981.
What happened in your year?
- Official opening of the Royal Australian Mint.
- Canberra’s Lake Burley Griffin officially opened.
- Roma Mitchell becomes Australia’s first woman judge.
- The Australian Ballet Company makes overseas debut.
- First Sydney hydrofoil ferry service.
THIS TOKEN HAS NO MONETARY VALUE