Please note there is limited stock of this product. If you wish to purchase this product please enquire about the current availability with our call centre 1300 652 020.
The First Australian Penny was issued in 1911. This dated Penny Token celebrates events that happened in 1983.
What happened in your year?
- The Australian dollar is floated.
- 61 year old Cliff Young wins Sydney-Melbourne marathon.
- Australia ll wins America’s Cup with winged keel.
- Soft bifocal contact lens invented.
- First Cabbage Patch kid sold.
THIS TOKEN HAS NO MONETARY VALUE