Please note there is limited stock of this product. If you wish to purchase this product please enquire about the current availability with our call centre 1300 652 020.
The First Australian Penny was issued in 1911. This dated Penny Token celebrates events that happened in 1988.
What happened in your year?
- New Parliament House is opened in Canberra.
- Australians mark bicentenary of First Fleets Arrival.
- World Expo ’88 held in Brisbane, Queensland.
- Golden Wattle proclaimed Australian floral emblem.
- $2 coin issued into circulation.
THIS TOKEN HAS NO MONETARY VALUE