Please note there is limited stock of this product. If you wish to purchase this product please enquire about the current availability with our call centre 1300 652 020.
The First Australian Penny was issued in 1911. This dated Penny Token celebrates events that happened in 1993.
What happened in your year?
- War hero ‘Weary’ Dunlop dies aged 86.
- Unknown Soldier interred at Australian War Memorial.
- Allan Border becomes top test scorer with 10,000 runs.
- High Court Mabo decision establishes native title.
- Sydney wins bid as venue for 2000 Summer Olympics.
THIS TOKEN HAS NO MONETARY VALUE