Please note there is limited stock of this product. If you wish to purchase this product please enquire about the current availability with our call centre 1300 652 020.
The First Australian Penny was issued in 1911. This dated Penny Token celebrates events that happened in 1997.
What happened in your year?
- J.K. Rowling’s first ‘Harry Potter’ book published.
- Ted Matthews, last surviving ANZAC, dies aged 101.
- Comet Hale-Bopp makes its closest approach to Earth.
- First full production of a hybrid vehicle.
- Cathy Freeman wins gold at World Athletics Championship.
THIS TOKEN HAS NO MONETARY VALUE