Please note there is limited stock of this product. If you wish to purchase this product please enquire about the current availability with our call centre 1300 652 020.
The First Australian Penny was issued in 1911. This dated Penny Token celebrates events that happened in 2011.
What happened in your year?
- Cadel Evans is the first Australian to win the Tour de France.
- Flooding across Queensland, the most widespread disaster in the state’s history.
- Royal Wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton.
- President Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States, visits Australia.
- Samantha Stosur wins the 2011 US Open singles title.
THIS TOKEN HAS NO MONETARY VALUE