Please note there is limited stock of this product. If you wish to purchase this product please enquire about the current availability with our call centre 1300 652 020.
The First Australian Penny was issued in 1911. This dated Penny Token celebrates events that happened in 2012.
What happened in your year?
- The Australia Year of the Farmer is observed.
- A minor earthquake shakes Melbourne and rural Victoria.
- The Summer Olympics is held in London, Australia wins seven gold medals.
- The Prince of Wales and The Duchess of Cornwall visit Australia.
- Two times MotoGP World Champion Casey Stoner retires from motorcycle racing.
THIS TOKEN HAS NO MONETARY VALUE